So I think that I am a doctor sometimes. I have been self diagnosing my stomach issues lately. (Those of you who don't know about this- I guess now you do! My stomach has been on strike and hasn't wanted to feel well in quite some time!) I refuse to believe that I have a wheat allergy! :) Therefore-I am trying out everything else- just to prove the critics wrong! Granted, it really could just be stress- because there seems to be an overabundance of that in life! However, this past week I really thought that I had found a solution. I thought- maybe it's a milk allergy! (Which it still could be- I haven't quite discounted it!) I really had thought that I found the solution since the little lactade pill seemed to do the trick. However, there are still times that the pain is still there!
So yesterday, I did something that I have been putting off for so long. I have known in my heart of hearts that I had to do it, but what it all boiled down to was simple...I didn't want to! However, I finally bit the bullet and really...I thought that it could actually help my stomach (Don't know why I thought it would help my stomach, but it sounded logical at the time!) So I got up the courage...and I did it! I joined a gym!!! Yep- thats right. Granted, there are many other positives that come from this action as well- so we shall see how I feel. I am ready to have a happier stomach real soon! (Not to mention the grand effects it should have on the rest of my body as well! And there better be grand effects! :)
Yea! So now that it's out there for everyone to know- keep checking on me! Its going to be hard to stop my habit of collapsing on my bed after work. Usually closing my eyes and sleeping sounds more appealing than running, sweating, achy muscles at those moments! So I guess I will make as my motto as I lift my heavy body off my bed- "Do it for the stomach!"
3 comments:
Oh Jill -- I am so sorry to hear of your stomach distress! If you figure out what it is, let me know. I don't know what your symptoms are but I often think I have some type of food allergy as well. Strange that I read your blog all the time and this is the post I choose to comment on. :)
Go Girl! Of course the Gym will help your stomach. It makes all the sense in the world. Make body healthy... stomach will follow. Just tell me where you get your motivation.
I second Janelle's comment
Post a Comment