Thursday, July 30, 2009

Spot of Tea Anyone?!

So my mom is cute. Not just a little cute- but SUPER cute!
Because my nieces were in town, she had a tea party for Grandmas and their grand daughters. Who does that?! Only cute, fun, and creative people! She had been planning it for weeks. I felt very honored that I was invited as well... my Grandmas were just there in spirit!

After I went with John and Laura's family to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house, (tangent time...beautiful!!! With Beautiful chandeliers everywhere. I cant wait to go back there! ok tangent over) we came home and saw our back yard turned into a little tea room.



My mom had made sandwiches cut out in hearts and stars...plus Peanut Butter Sandwiches on bread cut out as bears with chocolate chips eyes! Each place setting had their very own tea cup that my mom has collected around the country (Each one was glass- and somehow none of them broke!) Oh and by the way.....Tea= Chocolate Milk and Pink Sobe! I loved it! And so did the girls!

They got lip gloss and each girl got to pick out a hat to wear...and I may say that my nieces are BEAUTIFUL




And so is my mama!






(This picture says to me..."hmmp...when will we begin?" )

The girls had fun, the food was yummy, and the weather was perfect!
Basically...It was a brilliant day!
I know that these girls will remember it forever! :)
Thanks mom! I sure love ya! I just hope I inherit some of your creative brain! :)

8 comments:

Cathryn said...

Your mom is the best! I knew those tea cups would come in handy some day! I just have one question: Where is YOUR hat?

AJ Candrian said...

What a CUTE idea! Your mom is darling!!!

Brittany said...

That's DARLING! I had no idea you had so many nieces!

Chelita said...

I should clarify...only 2 of them are my nieces... the other girls are there with their grandmothers! Ü
Jill

Jillinda said...

It looks like your week here was really fun. I just love your family. Thanks for making time to chat.

Anonymous said...

Darling. But where is your pink shirt to match everyone else...and I would have loved to see the bonnet.

John and Laura said...

Now I know where you get your cuteness from... It was such a fun time! So thoughtful and memorable for me and my girls! I loved feeling like a princess. :)

Anonymous said...

soOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!