Well, its official. My lazy days of sleeping in an wandering aimlessly around the house have come to an end. No more waking up with regis and kellie. Nope. Its time for me to get to work! Today was my official orientation. Now, I kind of feel like my last post was a little on the negative side. I really do like Arizona and here is one of the reasons. I had to wake up at 5 today.(Thats NOT the part that I like)However, the sun also wakes up a little bit after that. So when I got in my car at 6:15 it felt like it was noon day! It was a little trick that the sun and I played on the rest of my body. I felt like I should be tired, but the sun was too bright for me to still be sleeping. I sang on the way to work and actually quite enjoyed it. (I remember those early shifts I used to work. There is nothing worse then driving to working in the dark and longing for your nice soft pillow!)I think that this is going to be a great thing for me!
However, around 2 I began to feel that tiredness seep back into my body as I realized that I had already been up long enough and it was time for a nap! "Oh dear" you're all saying to yourselves. "How is she going to make it?" Dont worry. I said it too. Therefore,my plan: go to bed early! If not,my future social life will come to an abrupt Holt! Because even though I bet that I would have amazing dreams, It would sure be hard to meet people when you're only awake from 5am-2pm everyday!!
7 comments:
That was one of my goals this year, "early to bed and early to rise". I definately have the early to rise part down. I just have to get the early to bed.
I hope you liked your first day!
Glad you're liking AZ. Good luck adjusting to your job!
I never heard how your first day went, I'll have to call you.
It's nice that the sun is on your side. Mom
That's the problem I have with living so far north. In the dead of winter, I go to work when it's dark and I get home when it's dark. Those are very obnoxious months. Luckily, it is now summer and next month, the sun will be up when I get out of bed at 5:30 and won't go down until around 10.
well if you are anything like me, it dosnt matter what time you get up you'll be tired by 2:00;)
"Early to rise and early to bed, makes a man healthy, but socially dead." Good luck with that early morning thing :-) I just plum couldn't do it.
Post a Comment