In a nut shell--- Everything is CUTE in England!
The doors have the doorknob in the middle!---CUTE!!!
Instead of saying yield, they say....

The fact that the subway is called the tube...is SO cute to me! (Heres my first ride on the tube. I will admit that I felt a little embarrassed when he took this picture. Therefore, I think it turned out looking like I was a little girl going to her first day of school! Funny!)

So many famous places and things..maybe not so "cute" but oh so fun!!!


St.Paul's cathedral (This was Aaron's song to sing- You know- Mary Poppins...where the old lady goes to St. Paul's and Feeds the birds "Tuppence a bag!" Yeah, I didn't know it too well, but its a good thing Aaron did!)

Notting Hill

"You say it best- when you say nothing at all!"
Oh how sweet! Ü
Drury lane

Do you know the Muffin man who lives on Drury Lane? :)
You see- I really tried to not be the "Queen" But Aaron always insisted that we take pictures of things like this! This is "Great Queen's Street". I think he was trying to upgrade me from Princess to Queen! Wahoo! I think it just makes him happy to know that he is dating royalty! :)

Up above where it says "The Prince of Whales" you can see it says "Great Queens Street". I don't know if you can zoom in-but if not just take my word for it!
I don't think Aaron will fully know how excited I was when he surprised me with the trip here! I was besides myself with joy!- but I think that I was in so much shock (plus Jet lag) that I didn't fully let him know how thankful I was to go! Honestly- THANK YOU! It was amazing there. You are wonderful! That was one of the best surprises ever!!!
3 comments:
Queen Jill of Roonie,
Please tell me you have told Aaron that your good ol' friend from high school knew you were royalty long ago. :)
I loved the picts and fully agree with all the cuteness.
What wonderful picks of London. Im not sure that "cute" is the correct word but lacking a better word at present it will just have to do. By the way, I keep learning new things about Aaron. Did I correctly read that he sang the mary poppins song for you. I bet he has a good voice too. And to know that random song adds to my respect for him. Dad
Post a Comment