So today while at work- I was explaining my latest adventure with the Arizona wild life- to my co-worker. I told her "Then out of no where I see this thing! It was like a pig, or a hog or a..." and then she cuts in "A Javelina?! You got to see a Javelina?!" Which she said with a huge smile and little kid voice. Of course my reply was "A Jave what?!" Then we googled it and sure enough that what they were. Apparently they are very common wild life here, but are not usually seen in subdivisions. They are usually only seen by hunters! Here are some pictures that were on google! (Posted for your viewing pleasure, since the one from my cell phone wasn't so great!)


4 comments:
pretty cool pigish things!
it's cute but i'm not sure I'd want to meet it in a dark alley ;)
Ok...if I saw that thing by my house I'd freak out. They look kinda scary! Nonetheless, you got to see some new wildlife and that is kinda cool! :)
so weird looking
Post a Comment