She went room to room with me and was SOOOO nice. During each room we just chatted. She was real, sincere and genuine. Also- she has got the most hilarious sense of humor. She was cracking me up. I wasn't just laughing because she was a celebrity- she was in all honesty- super funny.
The kids loved her. The all just brightened up when she went into the room. She chatted with them, made them smile and took a picture with each one. I of course wanted to break out singing and ask her a million questions, but luckily I held back!
Here is the proof!
I was very impressed with her! I still can't believe that I spent an hour with Amy Adams today! Crazy!
12 comments:
She is my favorite, that is so awesome you got to meet her and spend time with her! I am so jealous.
Wow How fun!!! Your life really is an adventure!
What a fun day for you and the kids. I'll have to watch that movie again. I only saw parts of it and I think I fell asleep during it. You never know what will happen from day to day.
Jill, that is absolutely CRAZY!! Why wasn't I working!?! She is so cute in that movie. How fun! -Brooke-
I love Enchanted! I've watched it way too many times. You are so lucky!
WOW!!!!! I love Amy Adams. I think she is the most beautiful woman on the planet and one fine actress to boot. Check out Junebug sometime.
Wow, you are so lucky to have meet her! I'm glad that you did :)
all the best in the coming future :)
Wow it's a small world. That is so cool. My friend's little girl is going to be so jealous. :)
It was good to talk to you the other day.
How amazing it must be for you and the kids! Nice photos.
Did she visit the kids/hospital with her dad or come alone?
-sammy
Wow Jill! Hanging with the celebrities... look at you!!! ;)
So fun!!!!!
i'm officially jealous
Post a Comment