I was so excited when my brother informed me that they were heading there over spring break and low and behold--- they invited me! And it was fabulous!
I'd say we could sum this wonderful weekend up with a few words...
Rides!!!
Rides!!!
This last one was with Buzz Lightyear --where you actually take those laser guns and shoot at targets as you go! F-U-N!!! I can not get enough of the rides! Thank goodness for fast passes though... because the wait in lines could possibly kill you! Especially if you're under 12! The boys were good sports though- as long as they had some treats to snack on! :)
Characters!!!
Stitch!
Who knew a character that didn't talk could be so funny! After being with him- it really made me want to watch the movie again! He was so funny with the boys! He almost made J-Dog choke on his bacon! :) LOVE HIM!

I really wish I had a picture of the churros because mmm- they were yummy! :)


TOWER OF TERROR! This ride scared the bijeebers out of me! (I dont know how to spell that word- but it is the only word that could possibly capture how I felt!) I learned what I will sound like if I'm ever falling to my death. I had never heard myself scream like that before. It is very possible that my heart stopped for a few moments! I was surprised that I was still alive when it was over! I could go on it over and over-so fun! I told the boys to make scared faces- I'm not exactly sure what they thought I said- but their faces sure make me laugh!
Food!!!
I really wish I had a picture of the churros because mmm- they were yummy! :)
Crazy fun!!!
This is one of my favorite pictures!
That was an awesome weekend! Thanks guys for thinking of me! I can't wait for next time! (Oh and a special thanks to Allie's work for paying for so many things that we were able to enjoy!)
6 comments:
Disneyland is truly one of my favorite places. Looks like you guys had a great time! I'll guess the TOWER didn't scare the "bigeebers" out of those boys, and they're ready to go again soon!
I love the pictures. I'm sure it did scare you since stepping into a regular elevator usually scares you . thanks for sharing. The boys look so cute and they sure look like they are having fun. I love the one with everyone and Mickey.
Oh it looks like you all had so much fun. I am jealous. I love Disneyland so much and want to take the kids back.
That looks like a fun little trip and even better that it's only 6 hours away!
Jill, you are inspiring me to do more fun things. I hope you had a super birthday last week!
Just had to post to say, Hi, because I was thinking about you today. :) Are you coming to Utah anytime soon?
Post a Comment